This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
We bet you're looking for that magical Wizard101 Login. Did it pull a disappearing act or is it just in disguise? The Wizard101 home page is so enchanted, that you practically have to go to an alternate universe in order to access the Wizard101 Login. You've got to scroll past the unicorns, fairies, and other winged creatures, plus that creepy old guy with the magical walking stick, to find something that could remotely be some form of a login button. So you make it to half-way down the page, and still no login button. But see, they've designed the page so that you give up looking and decide to click "Free Online Game" or "Kid-Safe Game" or any other item on the menu bar placed half-way down the page. And, 'Voila'! There it is on the left pane of the screen, a set of username and password boxes. That's how you realize that you've stumbled upon the Wizard101 Login page. But shouldn't it be easier than this to get to a place where you can log into your account? We certainly think so. That's why we are providing you with the direct link to login to your Wizard101 account. However, we won't stop there, so we're going above and beyond to help you with an easy to follow video tutorial and a series of written instructions, both of which can be found immediately below.
Steps for Logging into Your Wizard101 Account:
1. Enter the following link into your web browser by either copy-pasting or typing. You can also click the link directly:
2. You should see tan colored menu panel, to the left of the content on your screen. At the top of that panel, directly under the green "Play" button, you should see the "Login" banner.
3. Under that "Login" banner, type in your Username you created in the white text box that says "Username".
4. Directly under that, type in your password you created in the text box that says "Password".
5. Click the brown "Login" button directly under the password text box in order to complete your login process.
Not Able to Login to Wizard101 with Your Current Login Info? You Should Reset Your Login Credentials:
1. Click the brown "Forgot?" link next to the brown "Login" button.
2. A brown flash pop up box will appear on your screen, and you will have to select one of three options: "Forgot Username" or "Forgot Password" or "Forgot Masterpassword".
3. If you indicate you forgot your username, you will need to enter your email address that is associated with your account, into the text box next to "E-mail"
4. If you indicate you forgot your password or your master password, you will be prompted to enter your username in the text box next to "Username".
5. After you have typed in the required information, click the green "Submit" button at the bottom right corner of the flash pop up box.
6. Check your email for a message from Wizard101. It will have either your username, or instructions to follow for resetting your password.
Are You Still Having Trouble with Your Wizard101 account or are Experiencing Other Issues? No Problem...Just Contact Them for Support:
Game or Account Support
Write a Letter
P.O. Box 82543
Austin, TX 78708
The Wizard101 Login may experience updates or technical glitches in the future. In that event, we aim to keep this tutorial updated and relevant, and we urge you to bookmark this article so you can keep track of the most current instructions.